BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
CLOSING DATE:Aug. 31, 2020
Preferred Qualifications and Experience :
Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new and existing clients, makes visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets business goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of clients
- Assesses client needs and makes recommendations
- Prepares presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all services offered by KUWAITNET
- Answers questions, describes benefits and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Marketing, Experience with Sales and Business, Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.