CLOSING DATE:Dec. 31, 2022
Preferred Qualifications and Experience :
In this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate various systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Communicate efficiently with Developers to resolve Issues on Production, UAT and Dev environments. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization. Maintaining, and streamlining our automated build and release pipeline from code. Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts. Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process. Investigating tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability, and efficiency with which we release our services.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Knowledge of Shell Scripting / Ansible.
- Strong Communication skill via chat and Phone, Must be a team player.
- Expert skills with Bitbucket/GIT administration, designing GIT based workflow (GITflow/ branching).
- Should have extensive experience with the CI/CD Tools like Jenkins, Pipelines.
- Strong Knowledge in Ansistrano.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is preferred).
- Extensive knowledge in Python/Powershell/Bash scripting.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Knowledge of JMeter and other performance measuring tool is preferred.
- Proactive and self-motivated willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations.
- Strong track record of learning new tools and technologies.
- RHCE Certification is a must.
- AWS Certification on DevOps will be a plus.