CLOSING DATE:July 31, 2021
Preferred Qualifications and Experience :
- Handling and managing multiple IT projects simultaneously such as e-commerce, corporate content management system portal, social networking websites, web applications, Airlines and hotel booking projects, Bank applications & iPhone & Android applications.
- Meeting & discussing with client for requirement gathering.
- Preparing project plans, wireframes & technical documentations in order to ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Managing projects overall status, their progress, quality assurance, risk, timeline charts & client relationship.
- Analyzing technical & functional requirements, creating prototypes, System Requirements Specification (SRS) & technical documentation ensuring a smooth execution and delivery of the project.
- Coordinating with a team of designers, HTML developers & backend developers both in-house & offshore.
- Coordinating with the QA in order to ensure the requirements for the project are being met.
- Acting as liaison between in house (IT Team)& offshore teams to coordinate hand off sessions & code releases, ensuring seamless transition of work & business continuity.
- Assuring end to end delivery of IT projects.