RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER
CLOSING DATE:Dec. 31, 2023
Preferred Qualifications and Experience :
Certifications on RHCSA or RHCE
Skill Sets required / Job criteria:
- Sound knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (6,7,8 and 9) with excellent Troubleshooting skills in a heterogeneous environment.
- Enterprise Level experience in Production Environment.
- Datacenter / Remote System administration skills.
- Experience in cPanel / WHM Control panels.
- Good Knowledge of Scripting (Shell/Perl) at Enterprise level supporting System Admin activities
- Good understanding of enterprise level Tools & processes like Change Management, Incident management, etc
- Excellent written, verbal communication and Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of networking principles: TCP/IP, Routing, DNS
- Good Experience in handling Performance related issues on the OS level
- Good Understanding of OS virtualization (XEN, OpenVZ, KVM) is a MUST
- Understanding of Cloud Computing and tools
- Familiar with OS upgrades/Patching
- Familiar with Ansible, Jenkins CI
Following skill sets would have an additional Advantage:
- Good Knowledge of storage/backup technology
- Knowledge of ITIL framework/methodology would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, Networking, Storage devices will be a plus
- Understanding of Oracle Engineered Systems will be a plus
- System Performance Tuning
- Implement System & Service Monitoring