SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - AWS
CLOSING DATE:Dec. 31, 2020
Preferred Qualifications and Experience :
- Implement and Support AWS-based cloud architectures and environments.
- Migrate Physical workloads to the cloud.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, GitHub, CodeCommit, etc.
- Automate provisioning, configuration, orchestration, and on-going management using Ansible or similar tools.
- DevOps and SysOps activities as required.
- Implement containerization strategies when appropriate using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Automate end-to-end deployment and management process applying Infrastructure as Code using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Provide Implementation and Operation report upon successful completion of the Project.
- Hands-on experience automating deployments of multi-tier stacks using Ansible.
- Hands-on experience with CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Elastic Beanstalk.
- Extensive knowledge in VPC, Subnet, and VPN tunnels.
- Strong Knowledge in AWS security and Best practices.
- Extensive knowledge in ec2, S3, RDS, Cloudfront, Elastic Cache, EBS services.
- Strong system administration experience on Linux platform such as RHEL, CentOS.
- Experience in monitoring tools such as Grafana, Chronograf, or Zabbix.
- Expertise in database administration and management.
- Hands-on experience with Container Orchestration tools.
- Advanced Debugging and Problem-solving skills.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer - RHCE
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Professional